Saturday, October 18, 2008

Chicagoland

(Jan) From an early age, my mom taught me how to sew using the sewing machine and we worked on projects together such as making doll clothes and piecing together a crazy quilt. So, it was with great delight that I got to do a sewing project with my granddaughter Jessica last week. Jess is borrowing the dress I made for our town’s centennial for a school project and on Monday she and I made a little bag for her to match with the dress. What a fun time we had!
We had a wonderful visit with Eric and his family. Got to see Ryan play his guitar, celebrate Cheri’s birthday, see their newly finished basement and just have a really good visit. We stayed at a very nice Kane County Park near Elgin for three days before heading back to Iowa.

No comments:

 
room reservation in London